The Partnership for New York City is in Washington D.C. on Tuesday, April 4, for meetings with President Trump and other federal officials. Over 50 CEOs representing New York’s largest private sector employers will participate in a series of conversations with Cabinet Members, Senior White House Officials and leaders of Congress to advocate for federal policies that promote the continued growth and economic vitality of New York City and our country’s other urban centers.
With an economic impact of over $740 billion annually, New York City stands apart as a hub for innovation and opportunity for Americans. Keeping the city at the forefront of global markets requires cooperation at every level of government. In addition to sharing their expertise, Partnership members are looking to learn more about lawmakers and White House goals for enhanced public and private collaboration. Specific topics on the agenda include plans to build bi-partisan support for modernizing infrastructure, improving workforce and job training programs, enhancing national and cyber security, and reforming tax and regulatory policies.
Click here for more information on the Partnership for New York City’s Federal Priorities.
For a complete list of meeting attendees from the Partnership for New York City, please see below:
- Lee S. Ainslie, III, Managing Partner, Maverick Capital
- Ajay Banga, President & CEO, Mastercard
- William H. Berkman, Managing Partner, Associated Partners, LP
- Frank J. Bisignano, Chairman & CEO, First Data Corporation
- Michael W. Blair, Presiding Partner, Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Jeff T. Blau, Chief Executive Officer, The Related Companies, L.P.
- Kathy Bloomgarden, Chief Executive Officer, Ruder Finn, Inc.
- Patrick J. Burke, President & CEO, HSBC Bank USA
- Beth Comstock, Vice Chair, General Electric Company
- Michael L. Corbat, Chief Executive Officer, Citigroup Inc.
- Joel S. Ehrenkranz, Partner and Co-Founder, Ehrenkranz Partners L.P.
- Catherine Engelbert, Chief Executive Officer, Deloitte
- Thomas W. Farley, President, NYSE
- John Fish, Chairman & CEO, Suffolk
- Mark T. Gallogly, Co-Founder and Managing Principal, Centerbridge Partners
- Kenneth M. Garschina, Principal, Mason Capital Management, LLC
- Barry M. Gosin, Chief Executive Officer, Newmark Grubb Knight Frank
- Gerald L. Hassell, Chairman & CEO, BNY Mellon
- Robin Hayes, President & CEO, JetBlue Airways Corporation
- Paul Horgan, CEO, Global Corporate, North America, Zurich Insurance Group Ltd
- Jerry Jacobs, Co-Chief Executive Officer, Delaware North Companies, Inc.
- Brad S. Karp, Chair, Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Richard A. Kennedy, President & CEO, USA Building, SKANSKA
- Jeremy M. Kroll, CEO & Co-Founder, K2 Intelligence
- David Levin, President & CEO, McGraw-Hill Education, Inc.
- Anthony E. Mann, President & CEO, E-J Electric Installation Co.
- Heidi Messer, Co-Founder & Chairman, Collective[i]
- Mitchell Modell, Chief Executive Officer, Modell’s Sporting Goods
- Greg Mondre, Managing Partner & Managing Director, Silver Lake
- Deanna M. Mulligan, President & CEO, The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
- John Paulson, President, Paulson & Co., Inc.
- Charles E. Phillips, Jr., Chief Executive Officer, Infor
- James D. Robinson, III, Co-Founder & General Partner, RRE Ventures
- John Romeo, Managing Partner, Americas, Oliver Wyman
- Michael I. Roth, Chairman & CEO, Interpublic Group
- Steven Roth, Chairman & CEO, Vornado Realty Trust
- Steven Rubenstein, President, Rubenstein Communications, Inc.
- William C. Rudin, Co-Vice Chairman & CEO, Rudin Management Company, Inc.
- Faiza J. Saeed, Presiding Partner, Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
- Alan D. Schwartz, Executive Chairman, Guggenheim Partners, LLC
- Stephen A. Schwarzman, Chairman, CEO & Co-Founder, Blackstone
- Jerry I. Speyer, Chairman, Tishman Speyer
- Robert K. Steel, Chief Executive Officer, Perella Weinberg Partners LP
- Jason Stevens, President & CEO, Mitsubishi International Corporation
- Steven R. Swartz, President & CEO, Hearst
- Paul Taubman, Chairman & CEO, PJT Partners, LP
- Daniel R. Tishman, Tishman Realty Principal, AECOM Vice Chairman,
- Jennifer Warren, Managing Director – Head, U.S. Region, Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- Charles Weinstein, Chief Executive Officer, EisnerAmper LLP
- Christopher J. Williams, Chairman & CEO, The Williams Capital Group, L.P.
- Kathryn S. Wylde, President & CEO, Partnership for New York City
- Strauss Zelnick, Partner, ZMC
About the Partnership for New York City:
The Partnership for New York City represents the city’s business leaders and largest private sector employers. We work with government, labor and the nonprofit sector to promote economic growth and maintain the city’s prominence as a global center of commerce and innovation. Through the Partnership Fund for New York City, the Partnership contributes directly to projects that create jobs, improve economically distressed communities and stimulate new business creation.
Vice President of Communications, Partnership for New York City
Associate Vice President, Rubenstein